2nd EP: LA TORMENTA | *1st* Single: Suéltame ft. Tini | OUT NOW!

Moments to remember...
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 37

Motomami wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:19 pm
Atrapadobaby wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:34 pm She needs to keep a lot of this Spanish team around for her English music. These songs sound so polished and exciting.
Notably, she worked with a talented core team on all the songs (e.g., Rafa Arcaute, Federico Vindver, etc.), so it sounds so much more cohesive than an album like Liberation where she just worked with a bunch of people without any clear direction.

That’s something I really hope she takes away from this experience. It’s part of what made Stripped so great (album is done almost entirely with Scott Storch and Linda Perry).
And back to basics with dj premier and Linda perry.
ringthealarm
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 4

Franzjoseph wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:00 pm
Atrapadobaby wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:34 pm She needs to keep a lot of this Spanish team around for her English music. These songs sound so polished and exciting.
Notably, she worked with a talented core team on all the songs (e.g., Rafa Arcaute, Federico Vindver, etc.), so it sounds so much more cohesive than an album like Liberation where she just worked with a bunch of people without any clear direction.

That’s something I really hope she takes away from this experience. It’s part of what made Stripped so great (album is done almost entirely with Scott Storch and Linda Perry).
and Lotus with Alex da Kid and Dem Jointz. And it was cohesive... a cohesive mess.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

ringthealarm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:18 pm

and Lotus with Alex da Kid and Dem Jointz. And it was cohesive... a cohesive mess.
Lol no alex da kid had like 3 songs on an 18 song albums that isn't the same thing.

Linda perry did all of disc 2 of back to basics and dj premier basically did all of disc 1

We might have had a similar thing with Bionic had she stuck to those first few producers she had like sia' ladytron and goldfrapp but when she started throwing polow and tricky Stewart on there and a token Linda perry ballad it got real messy.

I think we can confidently say the executive producers of lotus were drunk or not there at the time because that sound mixing....:rip:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 11

She could always include a Spanish song in the English album or a Spanglish song. Lol 😝
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Just heard the snippet in the other thread. I guess the single is not a reggaeton track! Interesting…
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

Wait, y'all are saying Libby wasn't cohesive? Now I really have heard it all. :rip:

With the exception of Binoxious, Christy has actually been pretty good about cohesiveness since Stripped. B2B is the gold standard on this point, obviously, but even Lockjaw was cohesive, it's just that it was also awful. Binoxious is the only one that never made one bit of sense from concept to execution. :rip:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

Moralistic wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:14 pm Just heard the snippet in the other thread. I guess the single is not a reggaeton track! Interesting…
TINI is a pop singer actually
ringthealarm
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 4

Franzjoseph wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:35 pm

Lol no alex da kid had like 3 songs on an 18 song albums that isn't the same thing.

Linda perry did all of disc 2 of back to basics and dj premier basically did all of disc 1

We might have had a similar thing with Bionic had she stuck to those first few producers she had like sia' ladytron and goldfrapp but when she started throwing polow and tricky Stewart on there and a token Linda perry ballad it got real messy.

I think we can confidently say the executive producers of lotus were drunk or not there at the time because that sound mixing....:rip:
No boo he did six songs plus the intro. She even credits him in the liner notes, saying she hand-picked him for this album. It's his sound.

I wonder if something happened between them and he ended up sabotaging the album LOL because even her vocals on Castle Walls don't sound good or polished.
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 11

What kind of tea can we expect tonight? Another still from the video?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

ringthealarm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:11 pm

No boo he did six songs plus the intro. She even credits him in the liner notes, saying she hand-picked him for this album. It's his sound.

I wonder if something happened between them and he ended up sabotaging the album LOL because even her vocals on Castle Walls don't sound good or polished.
Just here to point out that the intro is the only good thing Miss Alexis served on that entire album.
► Show Spoiler
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

BaeTine wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:45 pm

Just here to point out that the intro is the only good thing Miss Alexis served on that entire album.
► Show Spoiler
All jokes aside is it really the only song u like tho?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:52 pm
BaeTine wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:45 pm

► Show Spoiler
All jokes aside is it really the only song u like tho?
I mean, I know I'm the only one, but I can vaguely accept Screech for Me only because it gave Christy that big key change moment like Whitney that I know she wanted, but basically yes.

Something like RHKL might have been a cute filler track on another album, but mostly I just wanted to forget what I had heard after I got done, so I never really got into anything on that album or Bionic. And tbh, a bitch still hasn't heard some of these Lotus songs all the way through, even one time. Like why would I ever finish Shut Up or Circles? :rip:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 33

:rip:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

X-mael wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:07 pm

Ugh why do Fighters have to be disrespectful, the whisperer is a fan and is popular, it's good exposure for Christina if this is true. I'm here for it.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

:cackle:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 8

Ok, now I’m convinced this bitch is bluffing about some of their insider info. :rip:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

pato wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:14 pm

:cackle:
It was you that replied to my Tweet 🤣?
dirrtyzombie
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Y'all are doing the most with this Selena Gomez rumor!
Selena is only the whisper queen during live performances and I'm assuming she knows xtina doesn't perform new songs so it's safe to record a song with her from the comfort of a studio.

I for one am def here for a Selena feature her Spanish EP was so good!
There have been collaborations with the likes of pitbull and Adam Levine *cough*alsothebritneyvmaperformance*cough* so let's not act like she only works with talented artists.
Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 8

Shakira please
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

I ain't mad at all with a Selena gomez feature. I think her Spanish EP was hot trash and she can't sing for shit but she is the first or second most followed female on Instagram and frankly what Christina needs more than ever is exposure and if she can't get that with someone who has 300 million followers on Instagram - I'm not sure what else she can do haha
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Where is this from?!
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Moralistic wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:10 pm Where is this from?!
2nd one is from the pic of her and tini but just zoomed in and cropped
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Moralistic wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:10 pm Where is this from?!
the telegram group
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I wonder if just the song and video are coming out on Friday or the entire Ep. I neeed it all.
Lana Del Rey
MarcoX
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

The clip disappeared? Noooo
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 13

dirrtyzombie wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:44 pm Y'all are doing the most with this Selena Gomez rumor!
Selena is only the whisper queen during live performances and I'm assuming she knows xtina doesn't perform new songs so it's safe to record a song with her from the comfort of a studio.

I for one am def here for a Selena feature her Spanish EP was so good!
There have been collaborations with the likes of pitbull and Adam Levine *cough*alsothebritneyvmaperformance*cough* so let's not act like she only works with talented artists.
I wouldn't mind Selener, but I would prefer they collab on an English song. Selena has some cute songs but I don't recall any of her Spanish songs having lasting impact.

For Spanish there are so many other better options...
kylie jenner
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 14

No dates yet
I don’t think is coming this Friday
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23

kylie jenner wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:18 am No dates yet
I don't think it's coming at all. It probably got scrapped. I'm sure she got overwhelmed by all of the rumors and figuring out how to use the messaging apps, so she probably started working on the English album instead.
Madam X
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

FullCircle wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:32 am
I don't think it's coming at all. It probably got scrapped. I'm sure she got overwhelmed by all of the rumors and figuring out how to use the messaging apps, so she probably started working on the English album instead.
Stop doing hard drugs.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23

Madam X wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:35 am
FullCircle wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:32 am
Stop doing hard drugs.
Stop taking my posts seriously