2nd EP: LA TORMENTA | *1st* Single: Suéltame ft. Tini | OUT NOW!

Moments to remember...
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 4

Quiero escuchar ya su tema con tini!!!! Estoy tan emocionado! Tini es escuchadisimaaaa y va a ayudar mucho a xtina 👏🏻👏🏻
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 42

JefferXon wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:33 am
dinvy wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:47 pm @JefferXon ???
It's the collaboration with the male singer CN
:susp:
Bionica
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:14 pm I have a feeling this is going to be my least favorite of the three EPs, based on the previews. Still, it sounds very solid and cohesive other than La Reina's louder little sister.
How could you possibly know that when we only have two EP’s?
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

Traguito is really catchy!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

Well, I thought this idea of releasing EPs was to release 6 BOMBS on each which is not the case here.

EP 1 is great, sounds amazing and has BOPS (I am not really into Como Yo tho but it's a great song. La Reina is vocally perfect but it's not a song I'd replay all the time lol) but it starts with Ya Llegué which is QUALITY. PMM and Santo are my favourites.

After my first listening, EP 2 sounds weak to me. She said she has recorded more than 60 songs, right? So... why releasing CMDLG when you have La Reina?
TDLM sounds like a song any singer can release (which I don't expect from Xtina).
Suéltame is great but TINI doesn't add anything to the song like then girls in PMM. It needs a great video and it will be a BOP for sure
Brujería sounds great too! It definitely will be one of my favourites.
Traguito is a chill song, I like her deep voice in the second verse.

I wonder why she left those two songs that we saw in the leaked tracklist out. I hope EP 3 smashes
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:14 pm I have a feeling this is going to be my least favorite of the three EPs, based on the previews. Still, it sounds very solid and cohesive other than La Reina's louder little sister.
I wrote something similar to this after listening to it!
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 33

I have a feeling this could be my favorite EP just to troll phags.
Lana Del Rey
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 4

The first 3 songs are amazing, really big fan of them. I feel like Te Deseo Lo Mejor would also be great, but Cuando Me De la Gana isn't... my favourite, so it disjoints the last track. Might swap them on the tracklisting so it can sit with the other cute mid-tempos.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

TDLM is not about her father tho, It's about an ex
Rexx
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

AS wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:48 am God, the mariachi song is NOISY! :cackle:

and I'm loving every second of it :)
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

TDLM so good.I'm crying.
This or Traguito should be next single.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Watch this EP2 being the Most streaming one lol when Fighters dislike it, general Ppl will love it! Lol

Ive only listening to the previews and it sounds amazing more relaxing. Typical Queen, pick your favorite. My observation is to the new Ranchera song, dispute I don’t like that kind of music. She should’ve keep La Reina and add here another song as “Influences Latin Music” if she wants to called it. I cannot wait to listen in full and make my Playlist with La Fuerza y La Tormenta. Based on the tittle I thought this EP2 could come more aggressive but it’s chill and the Quality sounds GREAT! Low vocals, ppl will love it.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 20

Absolutely love it, the previews are incredible and I lover her more chill vocal approach, minus CMDLG, this is fire 🔥
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Wait

Lolita lyrics: yo si tengo todo lo que necesites
Suéltame lyrics: yo tengo todo lo que tu necesitas

lol
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

Quiero escuchar la canción con tini!
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

The preview to traguito sounds so fresh and catchy. Hope they release it after suéltame.
Lana Del Rey
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I love the elements of Bossa Nova from Sueltame.
She's such a genius!!
Legend
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 10

Xtina continues to showcase the stunning versatility of her voice! Those whistle notes in Brujeria, the deep tone in the second verse of Traguito, and the attack and raw expression on all of Caundo Me De Le Gana. Her new music really shows why she is a Legend. She will always express herself in a variety of genres, but the through line will always be that VOICE. That being said, I think I might enjoy EP2 a bit more than EP1. EP2 gels a bit better and has sense of ease about it.
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

pato wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:33 pm TDLM is not about her father tho, It's about an ex
Can you translate Brujeria? Wonder what shes singing about :lol:
Christoph
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

I prefer ep 2 for sure, I’m missing the collabs and not a fan of the ranchera but I prefer it sonically. I’m excited for ep 3 for the collabs, I really hope the Rosalía song wasn’t scrapped..
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 37

X-mael wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:44 pm Watch this EP2 being the Most streaming one lol when Fighters dislike it, general Ppl will love it! Lol

Ive only listening to the previews and it sounds amazing more relaxing. Typical Queen, pick your favorite. My observation is to the new Ranchera song, dispute I don’t like that kind of music. She should’ve keep La Reina and add here another song as “Influences Latin Music” if she wants to called it. I cannot wait to listen in full and make my Playlist with La Fuerza y La Tormenta. Based on the tittle I thought this EP2 could come more aggressive but it’s chill and the Quality sounds GREAT! Low vocals, ppl will love it.
I could see it being more streamed, it sounds mainstream as fuck. I was hoping she woukd include a ballad on each because that is such christina style but from the previews I heard I love it.
Redrum4783
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

In “Sueltame,” I love her little riffs in the background of her verse. I LOVE when she layers her vocals like that. It keeps the song interesting and punctuates lines in a way that creates her signature sound.
Last edited by Redrum4783 on Sun May 29, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

saintX_stripped wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:06 pm
pato wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:33 pm TDLM is not about her father tho, It's about an ex
It's about her being crazy about a boy so she thinks he did witchcraft

It starts with her singing: I thought you were a saint but it came out you were a devil instead (reminds me of Twice!!)

I'm not good at translating sorry lol
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Does she say "no me importa si te jodes que yo bailo solita" in Sueltame? SAVAGE XTINA @Leo Messi
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

This project is already better than every album after back to basics.
Lana Del Rey
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Franzjoseph wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:11 pm
X-mael wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:44 pm Watch this EP2 being the Most streaming one lol when Fighters dislike it, general Ppl will love it! Lol

I could see it being more streamed, it sounds mainstream as fuck. I was hoping she woukd include a ballad on each because that is such christina style but from the previews I heard I love it.

I can totally see that, I’ve only listened to the previous. Me too, I thought a ballad could be add it. I meant everything sounds great so far.
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

pato wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:11 pm
saintX_stripped wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:06 pm
It's about her being crazy about a boy so she thinks he did witchcraft

It starts with her singing: I thought you were a saint but it came out you were a devil instead (reminds me of Twice!!)

I'm not good at translating sorry lol
Thank you :kiss:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Brujeria could easily be the second part of Santo
"I lighted candles I thought he was a saint (SANTO). I've never thought he would be a devil"
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Brujeria is the weakest song out of EP1 and EP2.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Yummy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:22 pm Brujeria is the weakest song out of EP1 and EP2.
Reminds me to celoso by lele "i don't speak spanish" pons