[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

BaeTine wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:53 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:47 pm
Not only that, but the publication went on note that Jamie Lynn's new status means that she will be the one ensuring that all of Britney's assets — including her bank accounts and personal possessions — are given to her children if she passes away. Granted, it is unclear whether this also encompasses her intellectual property — namely, the rights to her music.
Is "intellectual" really the best way to describe that particular property? :rip:

It doesn’t mean intellectual in the literal way, but in regards to her recorded music and whatnot.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

X-mael wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:54 pm Im confused, still his father or is her sister? Is this some kind of Deja vu or something.
I think Jamie Lynn is in charge of her money and assets. While her dad still watches over everything else. I think.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

La Mamacita wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:57 pm
BaeTine wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:53 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:47 pm
Is "intellectual" really the best way to describe that particular property? :rip:

It doesn’t mean intellectual in the literal way, but in regards to her recorded music and whatnot.
I know, sis. I just enjoy tugging on her ratty weave from time to time. If we have to be subjected to eleventy-seven threads about her, we've at least got to find a way to have some fun with them. :mamacita:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 pm
X-mael wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:54 pm Im confused, still his father or is her sister? Is this some kind of Deja vu or something.
I think Jamie Lynn is in charge of her money and assets. While her dad still watches over everything else. I think.
Ohh! I see.. but is still her mess. Thanks sis!
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

I mean, if freedom to her means being able to post what ever she wants on social media, then that’s harmless. As long as she’s not out in the streets like she was during her 07 meltdown, then I think these arraignments are fine.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Britney Spears' Mom Lynne Backs Her Daughter's Request to Have Trust Company Take Over Finances

"Britney is strongly opposed to her father continuing as the sole conservator of her estate," the filing states. "Rather, without in any way waiving her right to seek termination of this conservatorship in the future, she strongly prefers to have a qualified corporate fiduciary appointed to serve in this role."

The court docs also claim that this conservatorship is "voluntary" and that Britney "wishes to exercise her right to nominate a conservator of the estate under Probate Code section 1810." The documents further state that Britney does not have a developmental disability, nor is she a patient in or on leave of absence from a state institution under the jurisdiction of the California Department of State Hospitals or the California Department of Developmental Services.

She’s just manic....
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

#FreeBritney

I hope JL starts putting money back into Britneys various charities again. It was stripped way back under her fathers rule.

If she still cannot even leave her house or have any freedom over what she does with her own body then this is a hollow victory for her. You know she is threatened to stay "voluntarily" under this arrangement. Either that or she has Stockholm Syndrome.
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

her IG posts are so messy and all the comments are about the freebritney movement and the disbelief that britney is actually handling her own account.... this isn't gonna end well
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

I agree her iG posts are getting more sad.
Valentina
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

Poor Britney I hope she pulls through and doesn’t do something drastic. Mental health is no joke y’all. Not that this is the same situation but I’ve been working with my friend to get him through the worst year in his life. He got fired from his long time job, his father passed away, he lost his house, and he has pushed many people away in his life, and all this during covid. He has become such a lonely bitter person. I’m so concerned about him because now he has started to go to shooting ranges and wants to get a gun license. I just want to be there for him but it’s getting hard. This is scary. It just breaks my heart when I see people like Britney, she’s clearly not well. She may never be the same person. My buddy is the same way I fear that he has just spiraled into a very dark place. People please be there for the ones you love. 😭
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

La Mamacita wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:43 am

Britney Spears' Mom Lynne Backs Her Daughter's Request to Have Trust Company Take Over Finances

"Britney is strongly opposed to her father continuing as the sole conservator of her estate," the filing states. "Rather, without in any way waiving her right to seek termination of this conservatorship in the future, she strongly prefers to have a qualified corporate fiduciary appointed to serve in this role."

The court docs also claim that this conservatorship is "voluntary" and that Britney "wishes to exercise her right to nominate a conservator of the estate under Probate Code section 1810." The documents further state that Britney does not have a developmental disability, nor is she a patient in or on leave of absence from a state institution under the jurisdiction of the California Department of State Hospitals or the California Department of Developmental Services.

She’s just manic....
Brinny to ha freedumb movement
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Melissa wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:30 pm I agree her iG posts are getting more sad.
I wonder if it's her 'boyfriend' posting them or not. Fans claimed that Britney tried to do a live IG from his phone but he quickly grabbed it from her and went offline. I don't know what to believe anymore...
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DirrtyHancock wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:28 am
La Mamacita wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:43 am

She’s just manic....
Brinny to ha freedumb movement
Bitch, Britney DOES NOT have dementia like the people claiming she needs to remain in a conservatorship under her father said. What I bolded is the court documents stating she’s NOT mentally unfit and then it also mentions how in the future she will be able to use her right to end the conservatorship.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

La Mamacita wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:20 pm Bitch, Britney DOES NOT have dementia like the people claiming she needs to remain in a conservatorship under her father said. What I bolded is the court documents stating she’s NOT mentally unfit and then it also mentions how in the future she will be able to use her right to end the conservatorship.
Lil Llama, I don't think we're arguing opposing points. Brinny said she wants to be in a conservatorship. She haself is stomping out and shitting on the FreeBrinny theories. Let Brinny live ha simple life and post meangingless selfies on IG that make ha fans pressed.
:cackle:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DirrtyHancock wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:29 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:20 pm Bitch, Britney DOES NOT have dementia like the people claiming she needs to remain in a conservatorship under her father said. What I bolded is the court documents stating she’s NOT mentally unfit and then it also mentions how in the future she will be able to use her right to end the conservatorship.
Lil Llama, I don't think we're arguing opposing points. Brinny said she wants to be in a conservatorship. She haself is stomping out and shitting on the FreeBrinny theories. Let Brinny live ha simple life and post meangingless selfies on IG that make ha fans pressed.
I agree, big cunt! But Britney isn’t happy in the conservatorship. Otherwise she would’ve waived the aforementioned right. She’s happy with the CURRENT conservator. The person who’s been in charge since her dad got sick and thanks to whom we’ve been seeing freer, closer, and a little scary :rip: side of her. And this is what the #FreeBritney movement is about.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

La Mamacita wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:35 pm I agree, big cunt! But Britney isn’t happy in the conservatorship. Otherwise she would’ve waived the aforementioned right. She’s happy with the CURRENT conservator. The person who’s been in charge since her dad got sick and thanks to whom we’ve been seeing freer, closer, and a little scary :rip: side of her. And this is what the #FreeBritney movement is about.
Are you saying you want a censored version of Brittleknee? You don't like the real ha?
:ziggy:
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

La Mamacita wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:35 pm
DirrtyHancock wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:29 pm
I agree, big cunt! But Britney isn’t happy in the conservatorship. Otherwise she would’ve waived the aforementioned right. She’s happy with the CURRENT conservator. The person who’s been in charge since her dad got sick and thanks to whom we’ve been seeing freer, closer, and a little scary :rip: side of her. And this is what the #FreeBritney movement is about.
I don’t think her dad or anyone in her family is taking advantage of her. Imagine being in her shoes...would you want your dad contorting your life as an adult? Even if you have obvious mental issues, I totally get wanting her dad to back off. She still loves him and vice versa, but sometimes parents can be too much on their children, especially if they are deemed mentally unfit. I think these arrangements are better for the entire family.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

Delete
R0K
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

Creek wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:07 amDelete

What happened Creek?
Valentina
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

This is so sad. Ugh! Why do they let her post like this?
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Her posts are painful to watch.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

So sad.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Wow, Bizarreney at her best.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Eeww someone STOP ha!
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Her hair, God
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Her bosses / owners / programmers should make her start training for Ninja Warrior. She likes fitness, she obviously needs an activity, and nobody on that show is very pretty.
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

I feel sad for her.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

Lol britney
GHETTOFAB
Genie Freed