[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:46 am
BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 pm This obsession with Britney from the media...let her just keep twirling in her home to the security cameras set up in her living room. She doesn’t want to make music anymore- just dance to it.
While I am sympathetic towards her and obviously hope the best for her situation and for her to find the peace that she needs...I find the media coverage and this whole “Free Britney” movement to be completely disingenuous. Mostly because I feel that people are only being sympathetic towards her situation because it’s BRITNEY. Not because they actually care about Mental Health and the treatment of celebrities when it comes to the media. Because had this been XTINA struggling with her mental health and not in control of her life, there would be no NYT special about her, the media would not care about it, and they would probably feed her to the wolves.

The majority of her stans who are behind this #FreeBritney movement want Britney to be free and get better so that she can continue to release music and release bops for them. We’ve known the state of Britney’s mental health for over a decade. We’ve BEEN known her situation with the conservatorship and her father. Where was this movement when she was touring, doing her residency, and releasing music? Suddenly Britney stops releasing music and vows to never perform again until she’s out of her father’s control and suddenly the fans and the same media that tore her to shreds want to now “free” her.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I want her to be well and find her happiness, however that looks like to her. Whether it’s retiring from music or freeing herself from her father and releasing music again. But miss me with the fakeness from the media and her stans.
Agree. I think if anything this all just highlights that she is seen as a product more than anything else.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 pm This obsession with Britney from the media...let her just keep twirling in her home to the security cameras set up in her living room. She doesn’t want to make music anymore- just dance to it.
While I am sympathetic towards her and obviously hope the best for her situation and for her to find the peace that she needs...I find the media coverage and this whole “Free Britney” movement to be completely disingenuous. Mostly because I feel that people are only being sympathetic towards her situation because it’s BRITNEY. Not because they actually care about Mental Health and the treatment of celebrities when it comes to the media. Because had this been XTINA struggling with her mental health and not in control of her life, there would be no NYT special about her, the media would not care about it, and they would probably feed her to the wolves.

The majority of her stans who are behind this #FreeBritney movement want Britney to be free and get better so that she can continue to release music and release bops for them. We’ve known the state of Britney’s mental health for over a decade. We’ve BEEN known her situation with the conservatorship and her father. Where was this movement when she was touring, doing her residency, and releasing music? Suddenly Britney stops releasing music and vows to never perform again until she’s out of her father’s control and suddenly the fans and the same media that tore her to shreds want to now “free” her.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I want her to be well and find her happiness, however that looks like to her. Whether it’s retiring from music or freeing herself from her father and releasing music again. But miss me with the fakeness from the media and her stans.
Also, public doesn’t see Xtina as a victim. She always preaches female empowerment and she is seen as a strong female in the industry. She exudes strength and confidence unlike Britney. Britney in my eyes has always been “a lost little girl”. It’s almost like she doesn’t have a mind of her own. Xtina is a complete opposite.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

“One of the biggest civil rights violations in American history” :rip:

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

I think this post is right on as far as her fans and the media. The only place where I differ is in how much I care about her well-being and a good outcome for her. Lbr, her money and past success put her in a much better position than 99.9999999% of people who are suffering from whatever mental illnesses she's suffering from. She is never going to have to worry about living on the street or being raped in a shelter or begging for food. So I can generally say I hope nothing affirmatively bad happens to her, which is the same thing I hope for everybody in the world other than Lady GrouchoMarx. Other than that, I couldn't give a fuck what's really going on with this moldy potato.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Agugaga wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:12 am

You should show up to a #FreeBritney protest with a purple sign. Bet that would throw everyone off. :fan:
Come with me. Bring a black straight man that lets you use the N word.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

BaeTine wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:27 pm
I think this post is right on as far as her fans and the media. The only place where I differ is in how much I care about her well-being and a good outcome for her. Lbr, her money and past success put her in a much better position than 99.9999999% of people who are suffering from whatever mental illnesses she's suffering from. She is never going to have to worry about living on the street or being raped in a shelter or begging for food. So I can generally say I hope nothing affirmatively bad happens to her, which is the same thing I hope for everybody in the world other than Lady GrouchoMarx. Other than that, I couldn't give a fuck what's really going on with this moldy potato.
That's fair & you're right lbr, but am screaming at "moldy potato"! :roll:

:rip:
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:20 pm
Agugaga wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:12 am

You should show up to a #FreeBritney protest with a purple sign. Bet that would throw everyone off. :fan:
Come with me. Bring a black straight man that lets you use the N word.
I could, but he might feel mad and uncomfortable around all that purple.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fol ... 43406.html

Timberlake is an asshole that should have been cancelled ages ago. :pout:

first Britney and then Jackson...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:18 pm https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fol ... 43406.html

Timberlake is an asshole that should have been cancelled ages ago. :pout:

first Britney and then Jackson...
Timberlake is trending on twitter due to all the draggings by Britney stans reacting to the documentary, combined with his annual scalping by Janet stans. :rip:
Creationist
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

The documentary is a joke and cringeworthy!
All of the people that were interviewed were in britneys life before 2004 and hence they arent aware of her mental state after 2008...
You simply CAN NOT compare working with her from 1998 to 2003 to the same britney after 2007. The people interviewed are a joke and have no idea what they are talking about and they just want her to release music and bops for them . Jesus everyone who is a britney fan in life is a fucked up crazy person who is mentally unstable. Instead of these people pushing her to stop releasing music after what happened to her life, they claim that her vegas residency and all of her tours she was acting normal on stage. Just shut the fuck up and let the girl rest.
Am not with her father but am sure he knows best about his daughter and who knows maybe all of this is because she doesnt want to take her medication anymore and hence her instagram mind state...
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creationist wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:56 am The documentary is a joke and cringeworthy!
All of the people that were interviewed were in britneys life before 2004 and hence they arent aware of her mental state after 2008...
You simply CAN NOT compare working with her from 1998 to 2003 to the same britney after 2007.
The people interviewed are a joke and have no idea what they are talking about and they just want her to release music and bops for them . Jesus everyone who is a britney fan in life is a fucked up crazy person who is mentally unstable. Instead of these people pushing her to stop releasing music after what happened to her life, they claim that her vegas residency and all of her tours she was acting normal on stage. Just shut the fuck up and let the girl rest.
Am not with her father but am sure he knows best about his daughter and who knows maybe all of this is because she doesnt want to take her medication anymore and hence her instagram mind state...
Well that sounds helpful and not at all counterproductive. :ziggy: Mess
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

This documentary has only show one side and reminder to ppl to not forget why they felt in love with her. They painted her from one angle, and so bad how they tried to add Justin's name for a controversy.

This concervationship have been benefits her Father, the lawyers in both side and the state.

Her Metal issues began when she started to let the outsiders enter too close. But she's a total grow up woman now. They should get an agreement and let her BE.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

She is done stick a fork in it.
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

Framing Britney Spears is definitely a fitting title for this documentary because the intent is clearly to frame her in a positive light. This doccie is unbalanced and biased at best. Though I'm happy with the Justin Timberlake dragging.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

George wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:59 pm “One of the biggest civil rights violations in American history” :rip:

Damn, her fans are idiots. We have real issues going on right now. Britney seems happier just twirling around in her home than she has in over a decade. Britney looks free to me. If this was about mental health, then these same people would be pushing for more CITs and better de-escalation techniques when police deal with the mentally ill.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

While I feel sorry for anybody in the kind of predicament she is, rewriting history and reframing Britney is a paragon of virtue and innocence is laughable.

She didn't deserve what's been happening to her, but let's not act that Britney didn't wilfully partook in the fame game and the paparazzi culture. She enjoyed the controversy and kept inviting it in, when other people like Christina were controversial within the context of their art and had something to say... rather than become tabloid fodder first and musical acts second.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Lydekane wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:57 am Framing Britney Spears is definitely a fitting title for this documentary because the intent is clearly to frame her in a positive light. This doccie is unbalanced and biased at best. Though I'm happy with the Justin Timberlake dragging.
Always the "woe is me/her" perspective with Bitney. :facepalmwoman:

Never any responsibility for her actions placed on her.
Littlemonkey
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

I've been saying this for years. When her fans were SO excited when felicia and larry rudolph started working with britney again after her breakdow, because they knew she would be successful again
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

It looks like an appropriate time to lock this thread, because we're nearing 1000 posts here. I recall exceptionally long threads getting destable, having problems in previous forums?

So I'll start a new one and post one video about conservatorship ( in general) there.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2492&p=87799#p87799
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Let's continue :fairy:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Jessica Kellgren-Fozard is a YouTuber, who raises awareness about disability issues.

Apparent problems in conservatorship/guardianship:
(8:21 min.) Whilst guardianship can certainly be a good thing, and it’s very important for parents of severely disabled children who turn 18 to continue to be able to care for them, the system is ripe for abuse as there are few checks on a guardian’s power.

"In theory, family courts are supposed to oversee guardians’ performance and make sure they don’t take advantage of people or abuse their power. But in practice, for most people under guardianship, there is little oversight.

One particularly awful example was the State of Maine which, whilst acting as guardian for a disabled man, sold his home for less than half of its assessed value, auctioned off his beloved musical instruments, and euthanized his cat!

Not necessary!

The State will generally appoint a guardian who is a close family member, but if there are no family available, or they are fighting it out as to who should get the job, the State can appoint a private guardian. Working as a ‘professional guardian’ can be be very lucrative career choice, especially with our rapidly aging population. And it’s worth bearing in mind that guardianship or conservatorship is not something that the person it is supposed to be ‘helping’ has to agree to.
This person is someone worth listening to, she's very knowledgeable and intelligent, love her! :rainbowflag: :sparkles:
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

Can we talk about how Lucky is one of Britney's most iconic sigles/videos?
The lyrics are super deep. I'm surprised it wasn't nominated for Record of the Year at the Grammy's that year, but we all know how the Grammy's are rigged.
Lucky was definitely ahead of its time.
Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

I've a feeling that Britney is trolling everyone and everything :loco: :manson: :lol:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Data wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:00 am Jessica Kellgren-Fozard is a YouTuber, who raises awareness about disability issues.

Apparent problems in conservatorship/guardianship:
(8:21 min.) Whilst guardianship can certainly be a good thing, and it’s very important for parents of severely disabled children who turn 18 to continue to be able to care for them, the system is ripe for abuse as there are few checks on a guardian’s power.

"In theory, family courts are supposed to oversee guardians’ performance and make sure they don’t take advantage of people or abuse their power. But in practice, for most people under guardianship, there is little oversight.

One particularly awful example was the State of Maine which, whilst acting as guardian for a disabled man, sold his home for less than half of its assessed value, auctioned off his beloved musical instruments, and euthanized his cat!

Not necessary!

The State will generally appoint a guardian who is a close family member, but if there are no family available, or they are fighting it out as to who should get the job, the State can appoint a private guardian. Working as a ‘professional guardian’ can be be very lucrative career choice, especially with our rapidly aging population. And it’s worth bearing in mind that guardianship or conservatorship is not something that the person it is supposed to be ‘helping’ has to agree to.
This person is someone worth listening to, she's very knowledgeable and intelligent, love her! :rainbowflag: :sparkles:
I hope that we, as society, start recognizing the importance and implications of mental health.

It is not something to joke about. Through years, I've met many patients of different disorders, and it is honestly appalling to see how the hardest thing for them is to deal with others.

No, mental disorders just don't go away. No, they are not joking. No, they are not pretending. Simply because a mental problem is not visible on the outside, it does not mean that the person is not suffering on the inside.

Britney's case has the potential to bring awareness to this. You can be a famous pop star, and still suffer from a mental disorder.

I hope and pray that Britney receives the care that she needs. And that the GP starts treating artists for what they are, human beings with flaws and a life story. They are not demigods whose only purpose in life is to entertain us. They are people making a living out of their talents, and they too need space to breathe and recover.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

My favourite song from her:

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:12 pm
I hope that we, as society, start recognizing the importance and implications of mental health.

It is not something to joke about. Through years, I've met many patients of different disorders, and it is honestly appalling to see how the hardest thing for them is to deal with others.

No, mental disorders just don't go away. No, they are not joking. No, they are not pretending. Simply because a mental problem is not visible on the outside, it does not mean that the person is not suffering on the inside.

Britney's case has the potential to bring awareness to this. You can be a famous pop star, and still suffer from a mental disorder.

I hope and pray that Britney receives the care that she needs. And that the GP starts treating artists for what they are, human beings with flaws and a life story. They are not demigods whose only purpose in life is to entertain us. They are people making a living out of their talents, and they too need space to breathe and recover.
I posted that video to highlight the systemic problems about the guardianship/conservatorship. It's way too invasive arrangement for many cases, most likely Britney's aswell, also the guardian has such an unreasonable and arbitrary control over the person who's affairs they're managing.

As for society's attitudes well we'd be here all day if we'd go into it, however, I will say that I know unemployment rates are higher amongst people with disabilities, so I'd hope attitude-changes on that regard so that more people could put their talents to use and get due pay and credit for their work.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Drag him Meghan :shook:
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 4

i haven't seen it yet. i remember their relationship but don't recall justin doing anything bad. what did he do?
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Faithy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:51 pm i haven't seen it yet. i remember their relationship but don't recall justin doing anything bad. what did he do?
I’m sure there’s more to it but he publicly made it known that it was allegedly her fault the relationship ended and used it for publicity . Britney was also completely broken after he dumped her.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

It’s ironic that the #FreeBritney movement is basically putting back that magnifying glass onto Knee and once again making her a dissected pop cultural focus ..the very same thing that helped drive her to madness