[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
BabyJaneM
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

I don't get why she's afraid to release a ballad as a first single. Something like hoy tengo ganas de ti or pero me.. would be huge in Latin America!
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

X-mael wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:31 am Dead 💀 ppl here like to mess.

The only thing that I know is that I’m LOVIIING these songs. They stock in my head since the first night I got them.

That’s the most important part because I like to please to myself not anybody else.

So ENJOY while wait ungrateful 🎤🔥🎶
This 100% 😜
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 29

BabyJaneM wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:39 am I don't get why she's afraid to release a ballad as a first single. Something like hoy tengo ganas de ti or pero me.. would be huge in Latin America!
Maybe trying a new formula . Ballad , bop , bop then now you gotta get attention so maybe they chose a bop first but it’s the 4th quarter you’d think a ballad would be more fitting we’ll see.
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

LaurelHeights wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:41 am
BabyJaneM wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:39 am I don't get why she's afraid to release a ballad as a first single. Something like hoy tengo ganas de ti or pero me.. would be huge in Latin America!
Maybe trying a new formula . Ballad , bop , bop then now you gotta get attention so maybe they chose a bop first but it’s the 4th quarter you’d think a ballad would be more fitting we’ll see.
Its Spring in Latin America
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Christian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 am
I feel like the world is still not open . Where they gon play these bops at . Oh well still jamming in the car tho 🔥
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 24

Xtopher wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:07 am
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:56 pm
Anitta wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:52 pm

99% of reggaeton is as deep as the lyrics of Friday by Rebecca Black. So let's not overdramatize this.
There’s actually a lot of reggaeton out there with deep lyrics. Some of you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and are basing your knowledge on Latin music on a song you’ve heard here and there. Santo sounds like it would’ve been a hit in 2019. It’s 2021 and the sound of reggaeton has shifted.

But like I said, I’m here for Queen. I’m going to support, stream and buy regardless. I just hope there’s better material. All of you with the thumbs down reacts can kiss my ass. I said what the fuck I said. Stay mad. Being an Xtina stan doesn’t mean I have to blindly love everything she releases.
No shade... Can you post some of these songs with "deep reggaeton lyrics", I'm wildly curious to hear them.

LMAOOOO I'm dying at this! :fan: :fan: :fan:

I mean everyone is free to give their opinions, not everyone has to like the songs, isn't a sin, however there's a lot of people who like the songs and aren't even fans.

Still being funny how some people here are saying that Santo sounds outdated, when you have trendy songs like Pepas by Farruko or In da get by J Balvin, songs that have a mix of reggaeton with electronic music like from the 90's, like Bitch please! Today is all about going viral and trendy on social media/tik tok, it doesnt matter what music you are dropping, there are even artists who have released songs a couple of years ago and now they are just "trend" due to tik tok.

Santo's sound isn't that far from songs like Chantaje by Shakira (2016), Mayores by Becky G (2017), R.I.P by Sofia Reyes feat. Rita Ora & Anitta (2019), Que rico fuera bye Ricky Martin (2021), or Mojito by Thalia (2021)
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

The only thing that I know is that I’m LOVIIING these songs. They stock in my head since the first night I got them.

That’s the most important part because I like to please to myself not anybody else.

Marica for real, like, what that fuck are they expecting to hear? hasta a los brittards les gusto las canciones. :fan: :fan: :fan:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

VenusAsABoy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:58 pm I even want to say Xtina deserves the leak because she and her team are a mess. They haven’t posted anything on IG and Facebook, no snippets, no news, nothing!

Adele changed her social media’s photos and posted a video already.

You’re just full of complaints and toxicity…. Fuck off already ..go camp out in the Niki Minij thread
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Of course there are people hating on the PMM ending … what basic pedestrians :fan:

Anywhooooo PMM solidifies my thoughts on Xtina needing to sing a Mariachi song
Fabry
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

I'm sad, i want to wait and i didn't listen to anything but I was expecting at least an announcement today.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 16

Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:00 am

Marica for real, like, what that fuck are they expecting to hear? hasta a los brittards les gusto las canciones. :fan: :fan: :fan:
Jajaja Cállate! They think they’re the ultimate experts on music. And their only valid opinion is what they think. TF?!!

I don’t give a single FUCK! I’m loving even La Cucaracha at this point I want the music and it’s AMAZING.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

Anitta wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:52 pm

99% of reggaeton is as deep as the lyrics of Friday by Rebecca Black. So let's not overdramatize this.
There’s actually a lot of reggaeton out there with deep lyrics. Some of you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and are basing your knowledge on Latin music on a song you’ve heard here and there. Santo sounds like it would’ve been a hit in 2019. It’s 2021 and the sound of reggaeton has shifted.

But like I said, I’m here for Queen. I’m going to support, stream and buy regardless. I just hope there’s better material. All of you with the thumbs down reacts can kiss my ass. I said what the fuck I said. Stay mad. Being an Xtina stan doesn’t mean I have to blindly love everything she releases.
No shade... Can you post some of these songs with "deep reggaeton lyrics", I'm wildly curious to hear them.
If you have to ask me, then that means you are not a fan of the genre. Any song that I post, you and others are just gonna tear apart. But not every reggaeton song is about fucking and perreo and being a bad bitch. And the ones that are are usually constructed better. Like I said, Santo sounds like it was Google translated. On top of that, the genre has shifted to more of a latin trap type of sound.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:58 am

I mean everyone is free to give their opinions, not everyone has to like the songs, isn't a sin, however there's a lot of people who like the songs and aren't even fans.

Still being funny how some people here are saying that Santo sounds outdated, when you have trendy songs like Pepas by Farruko or In da get by J Balvin, songs that have a mix of reggaeton with electronic music like from the 90's, like Bitch please! Today is all about going viral and trendy on social media/tik tok, it doesnt matter what music you are dropping, there are even artists who have released songs a couple of years ago and now they are just "trend" due to tik tok.

Santo's sound isn't that far from songs like Chantaje by Shakira (2016), Mayores by Becky G (2017), R.I.P by Sofia Reyes feat. Rita Ora & Anitta (2019), Que rico fuera bye Ricky Martin (2021), or Mojito by Thalia (2021)
Then hopefully I will be proven wrong and Santo will slay. Let’s see. Most of the songs you listed are written better.

Regardless, I said what I said and I stand by it. You can all be as mad as you want about my opinion. How I feel isn’t keeping your from enjoying the songs.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Sapphire wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:22 am yes we need some deep and meaningful lyrics like Fiona Apple's, Alanis Morissette's, Erykah Badu's, Bjork's type of lyricist that we need to go to libraries to find the meaning of the songs

SLAY
No one said that but go off
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:35 am
Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:58 am

Then hopefully I will be proven wrong and Santo will slay. Let’s see. Most of the songs you listed are written better.

Regardless, I said what I said and I stand by it. You can all be as mad as you want about my opinion. How I feel isn’t keeping your from enjoying the songs.
Once again, It's your opinion, np.

Im not saying both songs are gonna be hits or anything, I don't even care, I like both songs and as long as we have live performances and a lot of screen time of Xtina on tv (if possible) I'll be happy.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

LaurelHeights wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:50 am

I feel like the world is still not open . Where they gon play these bops at . Oh well still jamming in the car tho 🔥
Through their music gadgets?

SHOULD a ballad really be released this season? :rip:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

janvinron wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:49 am

If she wanted to do a ballad, something like this with Xtina’s voice would be pretty

For those of you who say Reggaeton can’t be deep.
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Play at bars or clubs...(gadgets ... I don’t think preschoolers listen to ha
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:53 am

If she wanted to do a ballad, something like this with Xtina’s voice would be pretty

Otra baby me escribe, nunca le respondo
La vida da vuelta' y el mundo es redondo...
...Pero tu pichaera es lo que me atropella..
..Baby, no te quedes callá'
Yo sé que tu quiere' guayar conmigo...

Super deep, and well written, poetry to my ears...

( I like the song tho, because of dua)
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:03 am

That’s one verse in an entire song. As I said, you’re going to discredit any song I post just to defend Santo.

Let it go “Desnúdate”.
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4

I love this song. And agreed, Christina would kill this song!
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:14 am
Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:03 am

That’s one verse in an entire song. As I said, you’re going to discredit any song I post just to defend Santo.

Let it go “Desnúdate”.
im not defending Santo lmaoooo. I even said I liked one day because of dua ... ay santoooo salvameeee lol
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:33 am

If you have to ask me, then that means you are not a fan of the genre. Any song that I post, you and others are just gonna tear apart. But not every reggaeton song is about fucking and perreo and being a bad bitch. And the ones that are are usually constructed better. Like I said, Santo sounds like it was Google translated. On top of that, the genre has shifted to more of a latin trap type of sound.
Cambia El Paso by J.Lo and Yo x Ti, Tu x Mi by ROSALIA are good examples.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

This is cute, I’d be down for this.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

Maybe Christina’s voice would make this more interesting
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 12

Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

Anyway,
Que se sueltan el pelo, que le meten sin miedo
Esta canción les cae como anillo al dedo
:musicwoman: :mamacita:
I’m still bopping
🔥🔥🔥
Lana Del Rey
Creationist
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

Tbh i stopped caring when i met her team and just learned how she manages her business.
She literally asked Etienne which song she should open her vegas show and he told her go with the most views on youtube.... so she went with Your body.
It is not like she heard our requests or her management cares about us so you people should stop overreaching.
Am not saying it is wrong what she asked Etienne but to be totally delusional for 10 years about your body and your fans have been dying to see you perform it is pure mess.

Also when I told Etienne that her fans have Little dreamer as her fav song unreleased and he was actually surprised about it as he never knew the song. I later explained that it is an Itune Exclusive and i showed him my tattoo on my back he was shocked the song exists. He told me ill tell her this is her fans fav song ( I generalized yes :cry: haha ) but 1 year later she releases Little Dreamer and she does all this fuzz about it on Instagram that she listened to her fans. It was all based on what i told him. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I also asked Etienne do you know there is a forum for her and are u or her team active on it? He said no what is this? we don't know. I was curious to know if they were reading posts or listening to her fans on the forum and i even showed him the forum back then ( i think it was xtina.red)

What i am trying to say is that stop overanalyzing or overthinking that she is studying her next step or marketing strategy or her social posts... She and her team are so fucking random and they know nothing.
Just enjoy the new music, do not compare her to other artists marketing strategies or her charting capabilities... She and her team are so chill and she only has Etienne catching up on her social media and her charting! lol

Enjoy the fucking music and just pass if you don't like because she literally gives zero fucks about all of this drama you guys are creating.
Last edited by Creationist on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

Oh my I didn’t even think about the ballads…they’re gonna be absolutely stunning.

I’m still constantly listening to Contigo En La Distancia from the Hollywood Bowl. She shut it down on night 2.