"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Motomami wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:54 pm I really hope Xtina doesn’t respond!!! Let it die after this weekend.
Unless "it" is Broccoley's last lil brain cell, I do not approve this message. Drag the cunt publicly and mercilessly.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:50 pm
Sapphire wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:47 pm Britney forgot to take her pills tonight and I'm livid

RocNation has to do something to clear the air
or not. I think it would be better not to say anything so b*'s comments about her stay forgotten and irrelevant. I don't know what they should do. I wasn't expecting that at all.
This isn't going away. The public loves Britney rn. Her fans are ruthless. They're already storming Xtina's account and will continue to until something happens.

The only way to remedy this is for X to meet with Brit. A social media post won't suffice, it wasn't from some random media outlet, it was Brit herself. This is so messy tbh.

I guess the silver lining is that there's no such thing as bad press? 🤷🏽‍♂️
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

Motomami wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:54 pm I really hope Xtina doesn’t respond!!! Let it die after this weekend.
Xtina is mentally well and educated AF. Now I'm thinking this can benefit her since she always uses the best words to express herself. I'm DYING to read something well written that lets b* in a stupid position
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:55 pm
Unless "it" is Broccoley's last lil brain cell, I do not approve this message. Drag the cunt publicly and mercilessly.
Everyone has sympathy for Knee right now. The cards are not in Christina’s favor! She should stay quiet and let it blow over.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

twnsmdrive wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:54 pm Britney has obviously been feeling some type of way about Christina for a long ass time.

That bitter woman and her attention whoring fiancé will do anything for media clicks.
She's probably still mad about the "lost little girl" but tina was right lol

I don't think I've ready anything from Christina that has been shady towards her since then.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

MaCK. wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:36 pm And this is not new.. Britney has ALWAYS played the victim in the media when it comes to Christina!

Don't get me wrong, Christina hasn't always been the nicest to her but still... Britney sat back and watched as the media and their peers alike dragged Christina on a consistent basis.
ALWAYS played the victim back in the day.
Sat back in watched but wants Christina to be there for her every minute of the day. Talk about her in every interview.
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

Will it die?? This blew up EVERYWHERE in like 15 minutes. I haven't seen anything like this - for pop specifically - hit so quickly in a long time.

She will be asked about this in every interview from now on and this will reduce her public appearances if she doesn't respond. I think she has to. Essentially just call back the letter and wish Britney the best. Be the bigger man and what not. It's honestly annoying, lol.
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

I am adamant this is all work of that piece of trash she plays house with.

The "Happy B'day Fausto" and now this, all from the same guy who was posting on his own Instagram Stories calling Legend names and posting comparisons between Brit and X ( someone here must have the screenshots still, 'cause you guys are sleuths Lol), asking "who's better" and whatnot.

He's out to get as much out of Brit as possible and his plan is working. The woman is only half-alive, mind's dead and gone and you guys really think she can master the words to "shade" anyone. That stray skunk she found on some downtown LA street is the one who has the time, energy and vile mind to come up with this rubbish.

My heart dropped when I saw X trending on Twitter alongside Brit's name. It's like Wow, she/we can't catch a break. I know it's an unpopular opinion and quite a few of you prefer X to take the high road, but like I always thought since Bionicgate, Legend needs to learn to fight fire with fire without fear like StrippedTina used to. If they're gonna drag you, blacklist you or whatever, let them do it for your own words and actions, not someone else's.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

"Xtina" along with "Christina" is trending in the US

They've also started a #britneyvsxtina hashtag.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Motomami wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:56 pm
BaeTine wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:55 pm
Everyone has sympathy for Knee right now. The cards are not in Christina’s favor! She should stay quiet and let it blow over.
Sis, it doesn't have to be extended. Literally all she has to say is "I don't keep tabs on this individual, I have not been in contact with her since her handlers took away her Motorola 15 years ago, and I have no idea what kind of mental crisis she must have been suffering when she posted that. If she were allowed to access the internet, she would have known that I have spoken repeatedly in support of her over the years. However, given her obvious instability, I will not be commenting any further on this topic." Boom, done.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Popsychologist wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:57 pm I am adamant this is all work of that piece of trash she plays house with.

The "Happy B'day Fausto" and now this, all from the same guy who was posting on his own Instagram Stories calling Legend names and posting comparisons between Brit and X ( someone here must have the screenshots still, 'cause you guys are sleuths Lol), asking "who's better" and whatnot.

He's out to get as much out of Brit as possible and his plan is working. The woman is only half-alive, mind's dead and gone and you guys really think she can master the words to "shade" anyone. That stray skunk she found on some downtown LA street is the one who has the time, energy and vile mind to come up with this rubbish.

My heart dropped when I saw X trending on Twitter alongside Brit's name. It's like Wow, she/we can't catch a break. I know it's an unpopular opinion and quite a few of you prefer X to take the high road, but like I always thought since Bionicgate, Legend needs to learn to fight fire with fire without fear like StrippedTina used to. If they're gonna drag you, blacklist you or whatever, let them do it for your own words and actions, not someone else's.
this gold digger, right?
igor
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

I really hope this all thing reminds Christina of how much of an underdog she is, for her to continue to create music that empower those who feel bullied.

Drag them with music, Queen.
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

That girl needs some electroshock
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:59 pm
Popsychologist wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:57 pm I am adamant this is all work of that piece of trash she plays house with.

this gold digger, right?
Matt would never.
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

I Hope Britney gets what she's deserves!
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

Ngl I hollered at this one! :cackle:

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

this gold digger, right?
Sounds like a random bottom Britney stan.

Oh Britney, what kind of guy did you get with this time?
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

this gold digger, right?
I want to see Britney, when this pimp leaves her bankrupt, and has her locked up in a madhouse
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

Esto es una vergüenza!!! Y grosero de su parte realmente…debo admitir que me dejo helado porque Christina no se
Merecía esto….te dedico una carta en su cuenta
Oficial con palabras hermosas y tu sacas de contexto una respuesta de una alfombra roja y te olvidas que cuando casi nadie del espectáculo hablaba .. ella lo hizo!!!! Ahora todos los fans de
Ella se le van en contra y dicen cosas espantosas en medio de una promoción de nuevo material y encima después redobla y pone a continuación videos de gaga mostrando a xtina como la mala… realmente te
Pasaste britney jean spears… esto no es nada bueno y explotar en todos los medios a nivel internacional.. no puedo creer que sea su cuenta oficial… estoy que no lo creo😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦 que injustoooooooooooo!!!!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Xeena wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:01 pm

this gold digger, right?
Matt would never.
He doesn't have to... :monkeysee:

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:49 pm I wasn't going to say this, but this looks like a publicity stunt from Britney's side.

It was Christina's moment, she didn't have to comment more on something she had so thoroughly spoken before.
you're right. in the media they cannot talk about her music since she can't sing anymore. what are they going to talk about? her embarassing videos on instagram? lol. she needs this
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2

guys go comment nice and positive things on xtinas pics, in ig

brit stans are going in and being cruel spamming her comment section
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

MaCK. wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:02 pm Ngl I hollered at this one! :cackle:

Afro Latina :rip:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

MaCK. wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:02 pm Ngl I hollered at this one! :cackle:

It feels like 2003 again...

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

unbridled wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:03 pm guys go comment nice and positive things on xtinas pics, in ig

brit stans are going in and being cruel spamming her comment section
Let them be bitter and pressed.

That's literally all they have left.

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

And i love how britards are like "don't silence her let her speak her mind", but they are quick to police Christina's speech, "she should've said this, she should've said that".
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Make sure y’all defend Christina on LipstickAlley @BaeTine

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/b ... p.4723134/
Last edited by NewAgenda on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frauggles
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

How is this trending #5 on Twitter after the Kyle Rittenhouse verdicts?! Ugh
LegendRD
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

Well, this crashed ATRL but I'm surprised even Xtina haters have been reasonable there, she ain't getting dragged.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

Y’all are crazy as hell in here talking about Christina needs to meet with Britney and there needs to be pictures. Fuck Britney. She took an open shot at a woman who supported her when most people were still quiet. She’s had nothing but nice things to say about her over the years. She doesn’t owe her shit. I’ll unstan if she tries to cater to her ass.